Cozy Critters Shop are proud to present the excellent 1 Live Sky Blue Velvet Shrimp (Neocaridina davidi) - Breeding Age Adults at 1/4 to 3/4 Inch Long by Aquatic Arts.
With so many available today, it is great to have a brand you can trust. The 1 Live Sky Blue Velvet Shrimp (Neocaridina davidi) - Breeding Age Adults at 1/4 to 3/4 Inch Long by Aquatic Arts is certainly that and will be a excellent buy.
For this price, the 1 Live Sky Blue Velvet Shrimp (Neocaridina davidi) - Breeding Age Adults at 1/4 to 3/4 Inch Long by Aquatic Arts is widely respected and is a regular choice for most people. Aquatic Arts have included some great touches and this equals great value.
The striking sky blue coloration of these Sky Blue Velvet Shrimp adds elegance and a soothing ambiance to any aquarium set-up! These shrimp look stunning, clean your tank, and are a blast to watch! They are very active and breed very quickly. These are the same species as Red Cherry Shrimp and Neon Yellow Shrimp (Neocaridina davidi, formerly Neocaridina heteropoda). Care requirements for Blue Velvet Shrimp are essentially the same as Red Cherry Shrimp, and they are just as prolific. We generally ship young adult shrimp that are already of breeding age.
These are freshwater shrimp and are very popular for planted tanks and community tanks. Many people use them in large aquariums for waste management and algae control.
Some younger shrimp have not reached their full potential yet and will become a bright blue color as long as they are comfortable in the tank.
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- PH level range: 6.0 to 8.0
- Temperature range: 72 to 82 degrees Fahrenheit
- Water type: Soft or hard, as long as it remains stable
- Recommended Aquatic Arts tank mates: Other types of dwarf shrimp (such as Neon Yellow Shrimp, Amano Shrimp, etc.), various types of snails (such as Nerite Snails, Mystery Snails, Sulawesi Snails, etc.). They can also be kept with small to medium-sized, non-aggressive fish.
- Additional notes: Relatively easy to care for - similar to other dwarf shrimp species. Dwarf shrimp prefer to live in tanks with live aquatic plants (such as java moss, willow hygro, green cabomba, etc.). This is because dwarf shrimp like the cover that plants provide, they love to graze on the plants for algae, and the plants help keep the water clean for them.